Does the Pop Chef work?
On Tuesday during the FOX8 Morning News, consumer reporter Melissa Painter brought the Pop Chef in for a live Deal or Dud test.
The Pop Chef is supposed to let you make fun shapes out of different foods like fruit. It’s available at stores like Walgreens for about $10.
Watch the video above to find out how well it works.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants