Motorcyclist killed in Greensboro car wreck
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Greensboro police said a motorcyclist died after being involved in a car wreck on Monday night.
Police said the incident was reported around 5:20 p.m. and involved a 2000 Nissan Altima.
The identity of the victim has not been released.
Police said the Altima “made contact” with the motorcycle as the car’s driver tried making a left turn from Guilford College Road onto the I-40 westbound ramp.
Greensboro police said the motorcyclist was taken to Moses Cone Hospital and died from injuries.
The Altima’s driver, 23-year-old Asha Tecora Gray, was charged with misdemeanor death by motor vehicle, police said.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train