Motorcyclist killed in Greensboro car wreck
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Greensboro police said a motorcyclist died after being involved in a car wreck on Monday night.
Police said the incident was reported around 5:20 p.m. and involved a 2000 Nissan Altima.
The identity of the victim has not been released.
Police said the Altima “made contact” with the motorcycle as the car’s driver tried making a left turn from Guilford College Road onto the I-40 westbound ramp.
Greensboro police said the motorcyclist was taken to Moses Cone Hospital and died from injuries.
The Altima’s driver, 23-year-old Asha Tecora Gray, was charged with misdemeanor death by motor vehicle, police said.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants