Group gathers for fellowship at Davidson Co. church
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — Back in the day, it was not uncommon for people to father for what they simply called “fellowship.”
That term can mean everything from food to conversation to music.
Several people gather in the fellowship hall of the Center United Methodist Church in the Davidson County town of Welcome for fellowship on the last Thursday of every month.
The event starts with a hot dog supper that includes home-made desserts.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview