Group gathers for fellowship at Davidson Co. church
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — Back in the day, it was not uncommon for people to father for what they simply called “fellowship.”
That term can mean everything from food to conversation to music.
Several people gather in the fellowship hall of the Center United Methodist Church in the Davidson County town of Welcome for fellowship on the last Thursday of every month.
The event starts with a hot dog supper that includes home-made desserts.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave