Greensboro man drowns off Topsail Beach
TOPSAIL BEACH, N.C. — Authorities said a Greensboro man on vacation has drowned off Topsail Beach.
WWAY reported that the 36-year-old victim’s body was found near the Jolly Roger Pier Saturday near the 1000 block of Ocean Boulevard.
The victim’s name has not been released and the investigation is ongoing.
Police said the body was first seen near Sea Vista Motel before floating to the pier.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k