Warm day ahead with a slight chance of rain
Partly-cloudy skies are ahead for Wednesday with temperatures that will be very close to normal.
Wednesday’s high will top out at 84 degrees.
Rain chances will be fairly low Wednesday with a 20 percent chance of showers — mainly along the Blue Ridge, in the northwestern corner of the state.
Wednesday evening, a light northeast breeze will carry in just enough moisture to take our skies from partly cloudy to mostly cloudy overnight. Low temperatures will be in the mid-60s by daybreak.
Similar weather patterns will stick around through Friday.
Our next best chance of rain won’t be until Sunday evening, so enjoy some warm, fairly dry weather through the weekend!
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault