Newsmaker: Moses Cone Hospital President Judy Schanel
This week, Moses Cone Hospital is moving patients into its brand new $220 million North Tower.
It’s the largest expansion in Cone’s history–and throw out most of the stereotypical images you have seen of hospitals: sterile, uncomfortable, semi-private rooms, cold, unpleasant–the new tower will put all those to rest.
For Moses Cone Hospital Preisent Judy Schanel, who started her career as a nurse at the bedside of patients, she wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home