NC NASCAR driver Mike Harmon charged after stolen vehicles found
ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. (WSOC) — A NASCAR driver is out of jail on bond after turning himself in to authorities Monday evening.
Mike Harmon is accused of stealing seven vehicles from his Nationwide series racing competitor Jennifer Jo Cobb in Rowan County. He is charged with larceny and breaking and entering.
Harmon’s business associate David Novak is also facing similar charges.
This is Harmon’s second arrest in a month. In May, investigators said they found stolen race cars in his garage.
He was charged then with obstructing justice, larceny, breaking and entering a vehicle.
Read more: WSOC
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy