NC NASCAR driver Mike Harmon charged after stolen vehicles found
ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. (WSOC) — A NASCAR driver is out of jail on bond after turning himself in to authorities Monday evening.
Mike Harmon is accused of stealing seven vehicles from his Nationwide series racing competitor Jennifer Jo Cobb in Rowan County. He is charged with larceny and breaking and entering.
Harmon’s business associate David Novak is also facing similar charges.
This is Harmon’s second arrest in a month. In May, investigators said they found stolen race cars in his garage.
He was charged then with obstructing justice, larceny, breaking and entering a vehicle.
Read more: WSOC
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave