Lexington Police investigate homicide
LEXINGTON, N.C.– Lexington Police are investigating a death at a home on the 200 block of Baney Drive in Lexington.
Police were called to the house around 1 p.m. Tuesday to check an open door. When they arrived, they found a male victim.
According to police, he had been shot several times in the stomach.
Police believe the incident occurred overnight between June 17 and 18.
The victim’s name has not been released.
Further information has not been provided.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.