Man who traveled from CA to NY on horseback, settles in Davidson County
Johnny Warncise traveled by horse across the entire country, and after all he saw, he decide to settle down in the Piedmont.
In 2010, the California native left his home on horseback and headed to New York City, with the hope of raising awareness of the immune deficiency disorder that was plaguing his mother.
Warncise now resides in Davidson County with his fiance, mother and horses that brought him to the area.
He hopes to someday provide horse therapy for disabled children.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview