Lolly Wolly Doodle to raise funds for nonprofit through Facebook campaign
Lolly Wolly Doodle is planning to donate $10,000 to Davidson County Crisis Ministry, as the shelter looks for help dealing with its bed bug problem.
The group originally asked the county for help replacing mattresses and bed frames, but the request was denied.
Now, the clothing company is using Facebook to raise money for the agency, and it needs the public’s help.
All you have to do is log on to the Lolly Wolly Doodle Facebook page, and “like” the Crisis Ministry of Davidson County picture pinned to the top of their wall.
For every “like” the picture gets from now until Tuesday night, the company will donate 50 cents to the Ministry.
The goal is to collect $10,000 for the Ministry.
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting