Congress of Millionaires
When we go to the polls, we are electing people to represent us.
But can someone who doesn’t know what your life is like, truly represent your views in Congress?
The majority of Americans are not rich, but take one look at the bank accounts of not just members of Congress, but of past presidents, the Supreme Court and even local leaders, and chances are you’ll find a lot of them are in the richest 1%.
Bob Buckley reports on how this affects you.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home