UNC cancer hospital provides support for widowed husbands
The UNC cancer hospital claims around 25,000 men lose their wives to cancer each year while still having children living at home.
Bob Buckley reports on a one-of-a-kind program coming out of the hospital that provides a lifeline to those men in this edition of The Buckley Report.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave