Greg Biffle wins at Michigan International Speedway
BROOKLYN, Mich. — Greg Biffle won at Michigan International Speedway on Sunday, giving Ford Motor Company its 1,000th victory.
ESPN.com reported that Biffle raced to his second straight Sprint Cup win at Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn.
Biffle easily held off Kevin Harvick after Jimmie Johnson smacked the wall in the final laps.
“I love it when the 48 crashes trying to catch us,” Biffle said on his radio.
Read more: ESPN.com
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault