Monogram Food Solutions adding 100 jobs at Martinsville facility
MARTINSVILLE, V.A..– Monogram Food Solutions is in need of 100 new employees at its facility in Martinsville.
The company, which makes meat snacks, corn dogs and processed meats says it needs the workers to keep up with orders.
A job fair and open house will be held Saturday from 10 a.m.– 2 p.m. at the company’s facility on Knauss Dr.
The company hopes to fill the positions within the next six weeks.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave