Buckley Report: Keeping Secrets
What Edward Snowden is accused of, isn’t new.
In fact, on June 13, 42-years ago, The New York Times forever changes Americans’ relationship with their government by publishing the “Pentagon Papers”–highly classified military documents on the Vietnam War.
Bob Buckley reports on if “we” can ever keep a secret anymore.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k