Buckley Report: Keeping Secrets
What Edward Snowden is accused of, isn’t new.
In fact, on June 13, 42-years ago, The New York Times forever changes Americans’ relationship with their government by publishing the “Pentagon Papers”–highly classified military documents on the Vietnam War.
Bob Buckley reports on if “we” can ever keep a secret anymore.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train