Morehead Memorial planning urgent care center in Mayodan
ROCKINGHAM COUNTY, N.C.– If you live in Rockingham County, you’ll have a new option for healthcare soon.
Morehead Memorial Hospital is planning to build a 3,950-square-foot urgent care center in Mayodan, which it expects to open sometime in the late fall.
The Triad Business Journal reports the urgent care center will be on Highway 135, and will have six exam rooms, a trauma procedure room, x-ray and lab space and separate waiting areas for patients who are sick.
Read more: The Triad Business Journal
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old