Morehead Memorial planning urgent care center in Mayodan
ROCKINGHAM COUNTY, N.C.– If you live in Rockingham County, you’ll have a new option for healthcare soon.
Morehead Memorial Hospital is planning to build a 3,950-square-foot urgent care center in Mayodan, which it expects to open sometime in the late fall.
The Triad Business Journal reports the urgent care center will be on Highway 135, and will have six exam rooms, a trauma procedure room, x-ray and lab space and separate waiting areas for patients who are sick.
Read more: The Triad Business Journal
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home