Lingering showers moving east; Temps in the 80s today
The last of the showers lingering from Monday are moving eastward Tuesday.
We’ll enjoy partly-cloudy skies Tuesday with warm temperatures in the mid-80s.
There will be a lot of cleaning up to do after Monday’s storms, so be patient with crews and their equipment.
The UV index is also going to be a 10 out of 10 — so if you’re prone to sunburns, you could burn in as little as 15 minutes without sunscreen.
Skies will become mostly clear overnight with lows in the upper 60s. Wednesday will start out clear and become partly cloudy through the day.
Temperatures are going to warm up through midweek with highs in the lower 90s.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k