Delta Sigma Theta Celebrates 100 Years of Service
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated is one of the nation’s oldest, historically-black sororities. This summer the international organization will officially celebrate 100 years of service. Part of the celebration will include an Olympic-like torch tour.
Learn more about the torch’s stop in Greensboro, the sorority’s history and other events by visiting the Greensboro graduate chapter’s website: http://www.dstgreensboroalumnae.org/
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home