The woman behind Old Salem Museums & Gardens
How do you keep a Piedmont tourist attraction with strong ties to the late 1700s relevant and self-sustaining in the 21st Century?
Ragan Folan runs Old Salem Museums & Gardens. She goes to work every day thinking about how to keep the 200,000 to 300,000 people who visit Old Salem every year informed, educated and entertained.
For more information on Old Salem hours, ticket prices, attractions, events and how to give visit oldsalem.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave