The woman behind Old Salem Museums & Gardens
How do you keep a Piedmont tourist attraction with strong ties to the late 1700s relevant and self-sustaining in the 21st Century?
Ragan Folan runs Old Salem Museums & Gardens. She goes to work every day thinking about how to keep the 200,000 to 300,000 people who visit Old Salem every year informed, educated and entertained.
For more information on Old Salem hours, ticket prices, attractions, events and how to give visit oldsalem.org.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview