Powerball winner has not come forward
The identify of the person who won the $590 million Powerball remains a mystery as the winner has yet to come forward.
No one expected the winner to come forward in the first few days after the announcement, however it’s now been two weeks since it was announced the winning ticket was sold in Zephyrhills, Fla.
Rumors are swirling around the town of 13,337, which is located 30 miles northeast of Tampa.
The winner has 60 days from the date of the May 18 drawing to claim a lump-sum payment, and until mid-November to claim annual cash payments.
Source: Associated Press
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault