Dunkin’ Donuts adding doughnut bacon sandwich to menu
Dunkin’ Donuts has announced they will take their doughnut bacon sandwich national and make it a part of the permanent menu starting June 7.
The sandwich comes with fried eggs and bacon placed between a split glazed doughnut.
The company is bringing the sandwich to all of its stores on National Doughnut Day (June 7).
The sandwich contains 360 calories, which is actually less than the 390 calories for the turkey sausage sandwich recently introduced by the company.
Read more from the Associated Press.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview