Dunkin’ Donuts adding doughnut bacon sandwich to menu
Dunkin’ Donuts has announced they will take their doughnut bacon sandwich national and make it a part of the permanent menu starting June 7.
The sandwich comes with fried eggs and bacon placed between a split glazed doughnut.
The company is bringing the sandwich to all of its stores on National Doughnut Day (June 7).
The sandwich contains 360 calories, which is actually less than the 390 calories for the turkey sausage sandwich recently introduced by the company.
Read more from the Associated Press.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child