‘Cops on Top’ in High Point raises thousands for Special Olympics
“Cops on Top of the Donut Shop” in High Point has become an annual tradition–and they’re not just getting a snack, they’re helping raise money for The Special Olympics.
Retired Captain Margarget Erga, a 28-year veteran of the force, helped organize the first “Cops on Top of the Donut Shop” 13 years ago.
High Point Police raised $7,000 for The Special Olympics last weekend.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK