‘Cops on Top’ in High Point raises thousands for Special Olympics
“Cops on Top of the Donut Shop” in High Point has become an annual tradition–and they’re not just getting a snack, they’re helping raise money for The Special Olympics.
Retired Captain Margarget Erga, a 28-year veteran of the force, helped organize the first “Cops on Top of the Donut Shop” 13 years ago.
High Point Police raised $7,000 for The Special Olympics last weekend.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home