Bear spotted near I-40 and NC 68 in Greensboro
Marcus Hood captured photos of the bear near the intersection of Burnt Poplar Road and Regional Road around 10:30 a.m.
Hood, who was sitting in his car across the highway when he took the photos, said it appeared the bear was trying to cross the road.
No other information is available at this time.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child