R.O.S. Therapy Systems helps Parkinson’s patients
Two years ago, we introduced you to Scott Silknitter who took a leap of faith because of his father who was battling Parkinson’s disease.
Silknitter built a board for his dad to help him deal with Parkinson’s disease. Then, he realized it could help millions of others with the disease.
His father has since died, but his legacy lives on in the name of his company, R.O.S. Therapy System–his father’s initials.
For more information R.O.S. Therapy Systems visit their website.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home