Teens, veterans honor fallen heroes at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Greensboro
Memorial Day is day dedicated to remembering and giving thanks to those who fought and died for our country.
A group of teens, veterans and children helped honor our fallen veterans with a simple gesture at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Greensboro.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview