Bill Cowher’s daughter engaged to former Duke player
RALEIGH, N.C. — The youngest daughter of ex-Pittsburgh Steelers coach Bill Cowher is getting married to former Duke basketball player Ryan Kelly.
WTAE reported that Kelly tweeted he’s engaged to Lindsay Cowher, saying “The love of my life @lindsaycowher said yes! #sohappy #blessed.”
Kelly just finished his senior year playing at Duke University and is being mentioned as a possible NBA Draft pick next month.
Lindsay Cowher is also a basketball player, having played at Wofford College. She and Kelly went to Ravenscroft High School in Raleigh together.
Read more: WTAE
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault