Piedmont man contestant in nationwide ‘Duck Dynasty’ contest
A Piedmont man is trying to win his way into a commercial for the popular TV show, “Duck Dynasty.”
Ian Kirwin is a big fan of the show and is competing in the nationwide the Facebook contest “Camo Cameo.”
If Kirwin wins, he will be flown to Louisiana to meet the stars of the show, and then be part of a future commercial.
Kirwin says it would be the chance of a lifetime.
“Obviously with the beard, people tell me everyday that I belong on Duck Dynasty, so it’s just kind of natural that I would at least give it a shot,” he said.
You can vote for Kirwin here. Please note: You must like the “Duck Dynasty” page in order to participate.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK