Wesleyan’s Theo Pinson commits to UNC
HIGH POINT, N.C. — High Point Wesleyan’s Theo Pinson, the No. 13 player in the ESPN 60, committed to UNC on Wednesday afternoon.
“It was a couple little things. My relationship with Roy was good, we really get along well and he’s easy to talk to. I talked to him more than the assistant coaches,” Pinson told ESPN.
The other finalists for the Wesleyan Christian Academy small forward were Indiana, Georgetown, Duke and Louisville.
Pinsons said he struggled with the decision right up to his commitment day.
“It was real tough,” Pinson told ESPN. “Knowing you have to call the other coaches, it was tough.”
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy