Wesleyan’s Theo Pinson commits to UNC
HIGH POINT, N.C. — High Point Wesleyan’s Theo Pinson, the No. 13 player in the ESPN 60, committed to UNC on Wednesday afternoon.
“It was a couple little things. My relationship with Roy was good, we really get along well and he’s easy to talk to. I talked to him more than the assistant coaches,” Pinson told ESPN.
The other finalists for the Wesleyan Christian Academy small forward were Indiana, Georgetown, Duke and Louisville.
Pinsons said he struggled with the decision right up to his commitment day.
“It was real tough,” Pinson told ESPN. “Knowing you have to call the other coaches, it was tough.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it