Recipes using fresh ingredients from the farmer’s market
GREENSBORO, N.C. — On this edition of Recipe Wednesday, FOX8′s Shannon Smith spent some time at the Greensboro Farmer’s Curb Market with Chef Jay Pierce of Lucky 32.
Chef Pierce showed Shannon how to craft recipes using fresh ingredients that can be found at the farmer’s market.
Here are the recipes he featured:
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Voodoo Vinny
- Beef Broth and Watercress Soup
- End of Winter Kale Salad
- Rhubarb-ecue Sauce
The Greensboro Farmer’s Curb Market is currently open on Wednesdays and Saturdays. For more information, visit gsofarmersmarket.org.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.