Recipes using fresh ingredients from the farmer’s market
GREENSBORO, N.C. — On this edition of Recipe Wednesday, FOX8′s Shannon Smith spent some time at the Greensboro Farmer’s Curb Market with Chef Jay Pierce of Lucky 32.
Chef Pierce showed Shannon how to craft recipes using fresh ingredients that can be found at the farmer’s market.
Here are the recipes he featured:
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Voodoo Vinny
- Beef Broth and Watercress Soup
- End of Winter Kale Salad
- Rhubarb-ecue Sauce
The Greensboro Farmer’s Curb Market is currently open on Wednesdays and Saturdays. For more information, visit gsofarmersmarket.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault