Muggy day ahead; Chance of afternoon thunderstorms
Wednesday will start with cloudy skies, but there will be some peeks of sunshine to give temperatures a boost.
It will be a very muggy day and highs will top out around 83 degrees.
There is a 30 percent chance of afternoon showers and thunderstorms.
Rain chances increase overnight to 50 percent. Lows are going to remain mild, in the mid-60′s.
Thursday will be partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. It’s one more day of heat and humidity, then superb weather takes over for the holiday weekend! Thursday highs will be in the lower 80′s, but Friday will be clear and dry with highs in the lower 70′s.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave