More afternoon showers, thunderstorms today, but no severe weather
It’s going to be another warm, muggy day for the Piedmont Triad.
Though we’ll experience more afternoon showers and thunderstorms on Tuesday, they won’t be severe and will be confined to the southeastern part of North Carolina.
Temperatures will climb to 82 degrees Tuesday afternoon with more peeks of sunshine to enjoy. That sun will warm us up enough to spark off some afternoon showers and thunderstorms.
Tuesday night, the weather quiets down and temperatures will be very mild, settling to the mid-60′s by daybreak.
Expect similar forecasts for Wednesday and Thursday. The great news is that we have drier weather on the way for Friday and Saturday with highs in the mid-70′s!
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it