Lexington man charged with statutory rape
LEXINGTON, N.C. — Davidson County deputies said a 20-year-old Lexington man has been charged with committing a sex act with a 15-year-old female.
The Lexington Dispatch reported that Quandarius Ja’Quel Crump was charged Monday with two counts of statutory rape and sex offense with a minor.
Deputies said the offenses allegedly occurred on March 1 and April 1.
The suspect was reportedly placed in the Davidson County Detention Center under a $10,000 secured bond and has court planned for July 15.
Source: The Lexington Dispatch
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train