Camp Celebrate helps young burn survivors heal
WAKE FOREST, N.C.–With all the advances in medical science over the last few decades, there are still some things that doctors find hard to resolve–at least in a way that returns the patient to what they once were.
Bob Buckley reports on Camp Celebrate, a special place that let’s burn victims feel normal again, even if it’s for one weekend.
The camp is free for burn victims between the ages of 7 and 15.
You can find out more about Camp Celebrate here.
Submit Your Photo
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview