Showers, thunderstorms and humidity this week
We’re going to be dealing with showers, thunderstorms and high humidity for the entire week.
On Monday, expect mostly-cloudy skies with a 60 percent chance of showers and a few thunderstorms.
Severe weather is not a factor, but general, non-severe storms may form at any time.
Higher humidity means very steady temperatures. We’re starting in the mid-60′s Monday morning, and highs will only be in the upper 70′s by the afternoon.
Monday night, there will be a 30 percent chance of rain through daybreak. Lows will be in the mid-60′s again Tuesday morning.
Total rainfall through Tuesday morning will be close to 1/4″ in the Piedmont Triad, 1/2″ in the Triangle, and less that 1/10″ in the mountains.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave