Non-profit helps those with disabilities get vocational training
Randolph Vocational Industries, Inc. is a non-profit organization that offers different programs for those with mental, emotional or physical disabilities in an effort to help with vocational training and career coaching.
To commemorate their 40th anniversary, RVI is hosting an open house from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Tuesday at 731 Farr St. in Asheboro.
Representatives with RVI will talk more about the event on Monday during the FOX8 Morning News at 9:00.
For more information, visit rvworkshop.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave