NC man charged with crimes against nature involving Chihuahua
Jeffrey Edward Bynner, 24, of Ash
BRUNSWICK COUNTY, N.C. — A North Carolina man has been arrested and charged with crimes against nature involving a Chihuahua.
WWAY reported that Jeffrey Edward Bynner, 24, of Ash, “unlawfully, willfully and feloniously did commit the abominable and detestable crime against nature with a chihuahua dog,” according to a warrant.
The suspect was booked in the Brunswick County Jail under a $10,000 secured bond.
The incident allegedly happened between March 1 and March 30, according to WECT. Further details on the allegations were not released.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview