Police: NC store manager arrested for exposing self in public
46-year-old Chris Clark
CONCORD, N.C. — A Belk store manager in Concord is accused of stripping naked in his store and exposing and fondling himself in public.
WSOC reported that 46-year-old Chris Clark was arrested in the incident which was reported around 10 a.m. Wednesday.
Police said the suspect had a camera, on a tripod, next to him recording his actions.
Authorities said he filmed himself on the balcony and lower level of the Speedway Plaza on Bruton Smith Boulevard.
Police said the suspect was touching himself just outside of the view of his female employees.
Read more: WSOC
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault