Police: NC store manager arrested for exposing self in public
46-year-old Chris Clark
CONCORD, N.C. — A Belk store manager in Concord is accused of stripping naked in his store and exposing and fondling himself in public.
WSOC reported that 46-year-old Chris Clark was arrested in the incident which was reported around 10 a.m. Wednesday.
Police said the suspect had a camera, on a tripod, next to him recording his actions.
Authorities said he filmed himself on the balcony and lower level of the Speedway Plaza on Bruton Smith Boulevard.
Police said the suspect was touching himself just outside of the view of his female employees.
Read more: WSOC
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview