Police: NC store manager arrested for exposing self in public
46-year-old Chris Clark
CONCORD, N.C. — A Belk store manager in Concord is accused of stripping naked in his store and exposing and fondling himself in public.
WSOC reported that 46-year-old Chris Clark was arrested in the incident which was reported around 10 a.m. Wednesday.
Police said the suspect had a camera, on a tripod, next to him recording his actions.
Authorities said he filmed himself on the balcony and lower level of the Speedway Plaza on Bruton Smith Boulevard.
Police said the suspect was touching himself just outside of the view of his female employees.
Read more: WSOC
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK