Scattered showers tonight
A cold front will creep into North Carolina from the northeast, increasing our chance of showers and perhaps a thunderstorm toward late Friday afternoon.
Clouds increase into the midday hours. Expect lunchtime temperatures in the upper 70′s and highs Friday will be around 85 degrees.
Friday night, a few scattered showers will linger into the daybreak hours. Lows will be in the mid-60′s to start the weekend.
Your umbrella will be handy Saturday and Sunday as rain chances climb to near 60 percent both days. Temperatures will steadily decrease as well to around 80 degrees on Saturday and 78 degrees on Sunday. Great weather to catch up on your napping skills!
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old