Road Trip: Bethabara Historic Park
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Bethabara Historic Park is the site of the first Moravian settlement in North Carolina and it’s also the birthplace of Forsyth County and Winston-Salem.
Bethabara is the place where a small group of people from Pennsylvania started a trading and religious community.
FOX8′s Brent Campbell takes a tour in the video above.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave