Road Trip: Bethabara Historic Park
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Bethabara Historic Park is the site of the first Moravian settlement in North Carolina and it’s also the birthplace of Forsyth County and Winston-Salem.
Bethabara is the place where a small group of people from Pennsylvania started a trading and religious community.
FOX8′s Brent Campbell takes a tour in the video above.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview