Major disc golf tournament taking place this weekend in Burlington
BURLINGTON, N.C. — Disc golfers from around the world are in Burlington this weekend competing for a $25,000 prize in the U.S. Masters Championship.
The three-course tournament is for people over the age of 40.
North Carolina is a growing hot bed for the sport because you can basically play year-round. Burlington’s Cedarock Park is among those getting high marks in the world of disc golf.
In the video above, FOX8’s Kevin Connolly shows more.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home