Buckley Report: Hospital price differences
Would you pay $7 for a gallon of gas if you knew there was a place charging $3 up the road?
The medical equivalent of that is going on all across the country.
Last week, the Obama administration released data showing what hospitals charge for the most common procedures.
The difference between what you and your insurance company pay at your hospital versus the one across town might shock you.
This edition of the Buckley Report explains why one hospital might charge twice as much as another and what you can do about it.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'