Buckley Report: Hospital price differences
Would you pay $7 for a gallon of gas if you knew there was a place charging $3 up the road?
The medical equivalent of that is going on all across the country.
Last week, the Obama administration released data showing what hospitals charge for the most common procedures.
The difference between what you and your insurance company pay at your hospital versus the one across town might shock you.
This edition of the Buckley Report explains why one hospital might charge twice as much as another and what you can do about it.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home