Unusually warm weather continues today; Thunderstorms possible tomorrow
The unusually warm weather will stick around for one more day.
Expect highs near 87 degrees Thursday afternoon as skies become partly cloudy in the Piedmont Triad.
Rain chances remain quite low for Thursday at less than 20 percent, though there will be a big jump in the chance of thunderstorms toward the weekend.
Thursday night, expect mild temperatures again with lows in the lower 60′s. Skies will become mostly cloudy overnight, but remain rain-free through daybreak.
Friday will be cloudier and cooler. Highs approaching 90 degrees won’t be as common across the state, and for the Triad, highs will be closer to 83 degrees. There will be a 25 percent chance of evening showers and thunderstorms.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview