Fishing tournament raises money for pediatric cancer research
On Thursday’s edition of Mommy Matters, Brian Cooke, tournament director of Reelin’ for Research, stopped by to discuss how the fishing tournament benefits research for pediatric cancer.
The tournament has raised nearly $500,000 over the course of its first five years.
For more information, visit reelinforresearch.org.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home