Temperatures increasing by 15 degrees today
A dramatic warm-up is occurring across North Carolina.
Temperatures are running 15 degrees warmer than just 24 hours ago, and that warming trend will take high temperatures into the mid-80′s Wednesday afternoon.
Expect mostly-sunny skies, so the UV index is also running high — a 9 out of 10. It will be breezy and the humidity will remain reasonably low.
Mostly-clear skies prevail Wednesday night with mild temperatures. By daybreak, lows will settle to the lower 60′s which sets us up for another warm day on Thursday when highs return to the mid-80′s across the Piedmont.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k