Temps below normal today; Warm-up later this week
It will be mostly sunny early Tuesday and become partly cloudy as we head into the afternoon.
Highs will stay below normal for one more day, topping out at 71 degrees.
Tuesday night, partly-cloudy skies stick around and lows won’t be as chilly.
Daybreak temperatures settle to 54 degrees to start your Wednesday, and highs will soar into the mid-80s by Wednesday afternoon. The warm temperatures will stick around into the weekend.
There is a Frost Advisory in effect until 8 a.m. Tuesday for Guilford, Forsyth, Alamance, Randolph and Davidson counties. This applies to smaller, outlying communities rather than urban areas.
Patchy frost is possible in the early morning and delicate plants may suffer from the cold. Once the sun rises, you can uncover your plants and get on with your day.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k