Deputies: Man’s body found duct-taped to chair in basement of NC home
Photo credit: WSOC
ALBEMARLE, N.C. — Deputies say a man’s body was found duct-taped to a chair in the basement of a Stanly County home, according to WSOC.
WSOC reports the body was found inside a home on Groves Avenue.
Family members tell WSOC the victim’s name is Jason Burleson.
Deputies have not said how or when they think the victim died.
Further details in the case have not been released. WSOC reports SBI agents were collecting evidence at the scene overnight.
Read more: WSOCTV.com
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home