Police: NC teacher bites off girlfriend’s ear
GREENVILLE, N.C. — A North Carolina teacher is accused of biting off his girlfriend’s ear at an elementary school parking lot.
WCTI12 reported that Twymon Antonio Arnold, 39, allegedly bit the woman’s ear off Sunday night in the Pactolus Elementary School parking lot in Greenville.
Arnold is also accused of holding the victim in his car for several hours before eventually taking her to Vidant Medical Center for treatment.
Authorities said the victim called police from the hospital around 3:15 a.m. Monday.
Officers said Arnold is a Martin County resident and substitute teacher at Washington County Union Middle School in Roper.
Authorities said the suspect was charged with maiming without malice, assault on a female, and kidnapping.
Read more: WCTI12
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k