Cool day ahead, but with plenty of sunshine
We’re off to a chilly start Monday morning with lows in the mid-30s just north of the Piedmont Triad.
It’s going to be a cool day despite plenty of sunshine. A north-northwest breeze will keep temperatures suppressed in the mid-60s this afternoon.
Clear skies and calm winds are ahead for Monday night, which will be perfect for a rapid cooldown. Lows will return to the 35- to 40-degree range in countryside communities and the lower 40s in the Triad.
Temperatures will warm rapidly over the next couple of days. The weather will be dry with highs near 70 degrees on Tuesday and 85 degrees on Wednesday.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home