Bumper to bumper at Bowman Gray Stadium
It’s the oldest track in NASCAR, maybe the most famous too.
Bowman Gray Stadium has hosted automobile racing since 1949.
It’s the place where Richard Petty won his 100th race and where Nascar team owner Richard Childress got his start.
These days, every Saturday night from April to August local race teams descend on the historic track to slug it out.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave