Winston-Salem motorcycle club helps homeless mothers
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — A Winston-Salem motorcycle club is helping homeless mothers celebrate with a cookout.
The Playgirls and Playboys Motorcycle Club held the fourth annual homeless cookout and block party on Patterson Avenue on Sunday.
The club said this is their way to give back to the community.
The group said they will host another block party on Father’s Day next year.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.