Winston-Salem motorcycle club helps homeless mothers
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — A Winston-Salem motorcycle club is helping homeless mothers celebrate with a cookout.
The Playgirls and Playboys Motorcycle Club held the fourth annual homeless cookout and block party on Patterson Avenue on Sunday.
The club said this is their way to give back to the community.
The group said they will host another block party on Father’s Day next year.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it